Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day one of the 90 day Challenge is in full effect!

So, I plan to update this blog Daily (I Hope) with what I had to eat, snacks and my weekly weigh in updates.
I actually did the weigh in on Sunday night on my online radio show, The Outlaw Radio Network, which you can find on our website, www.OutlawRadioNetwork.com, every Sunday night from 7-11pm (free plug). I am honestly embarrassed to admit this in public, but…well, who cares, we are all amongst friends, and it will make the story better when all is said and done and we can all talk about how far this challenge led me.
I weigh (drum roll please….) 345 lbs.
I know what you are thinking…”damn, this guy is fat!” Yes, I am. Shut up. Lol
My menu for today has pretty much followed how I think most of these days will go during the challenge, although I think the types of shakes I have daily will change often. I know that for me, I have to get creative to stay motivated. It was fun making the shakes this morning – my Daughter helped me before school – so at least that will add some fun into the process.
My Menu for today?
Breakfast Shake – I essentially came up with an Orange Creamsicle with Strawberry smoothie. Some Orange Juice, a little milk, frozen strawberries and some Vi Shake Mix. Good stuff. I took it on the ferry with me drank it as I checked my email. I can make that a regular morning favorite!

Snack #1 – An orange. I love Oranges. So far, this is easy.

Lunch Shake – I got creative, so I made me a Watermelon/Orange shake. Some OJ, some blended up fresh watermelon, some Vi Shake Mix and some ice – shake it up, good to go. I know, it sounds gross but it was really good, especially since I made it this morning at home, and it sat in the fridge all day getting cold before I added the ice in it. Good plan…too bad I am out of watermelon…lol

Snack #2 – An Apple. Again, I love apples. Still, too easy.

Dinner – Breakfast for dinner...Michelle Said 'reasonable', I think sausage, eggs and a pancake are reasonable...aren't they?
I am going to do my measurements tonight after work – my tummy, chest and hips, I think. I want to see what happens, what goes off and what doesn’t.
If anyone has any input, would love to hear it. If you guys think I am doing something wrong, post it here and let me know.
And thanks for caring how my challenge goes. It’s nice to have the support.
ILJS
KDawg

No comments:

Post a Comment