Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tomorrow, we commence...

That's right guys, I am starting the big '90 Day Body by Vi Challenge' as I start my journey to losing some weight.  I am actually really stoked to do this - it's going to be fun, I know that several other people I know (Paul, Harmony, Mindy, Josh) have all committed to do it with me, so it is good that we all have each other's backs. 

My plan is every day to share what I do with the shakes, how creative I get, what I do for snacks and dinner. This will be a virtual roadmap to the journey - if it works, you can copy it.  If it doesn't, well...let's stay positive and assume it will work.

I am going to try new recipies often, and will let you know what I have and if they work.  For example, tomorrow, I am going to try with some fresh watermelon and see how it goes.  Sure, I am going to have to choke down some creations that don't work out as planned...but, I sense it will be more pleasant suprises than negative.

To bed for me, tomorrow....the journey begins...

KDawg

No comments:

Post a Comment