Thursday, May 12, 2011

Pre-Diet, Day 2

Ok, back to blogging the menu for the day.

Today is going to be a different day, because I am donating blood and getting off work early to do so (Thank you, federal job).  So, for breakfast, it's more granola (love this stuff), and my first snack will be an orange.  My lunch will consist of a Cup-O-Soup (I know, tremendously unhealthy, salty, full of preservatives, and yet...still really yummy and only 330 calories.  I won't have my next snack until I get home, so I have no idea what I am having, nor do I know what I am doing for dinner.

I was thinking, though...let's say the average weight loss once I start this program is 5 lbs a week.  Let's go best case scenario for a minute - if I did that, and maintained that rate for the whole 90 days, that would be 60 pounds lost.  Can you imagine me 60 pounds lighter?  Now...that is motivation.

Still looking for peeps to do the challenge with me.  The whole 'peer support' thing could be really helpful, both for me and whoever else does it with me.  Any takers?

3 comments:

  1. 60 lbs lighter would be a HUGE confidence boost for you, Dawg! I'm at 22 down and holding (after a month of stress eating during the move) and it alters your self-perception dramatically. Happy to provide whatever support I can for you, man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy for you!!!. As of today I am down 47 lbs in about 10,mths have about another 30 and I would be a very happy Chica!!!!....any support I can give ya I will....just holler!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Refer 3 and get it for free! ANYONE and EVERYONE can do this challenge and get your product for free. DO IT!

    ReplyDelete