Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pre-Diet, Day 1

So, the first thing I am doing before I start this 90 day challenge on June 1 is posting what I eat, so I can establish a norm.  This will be as much for Michelle, my sponsor on this challenge, as for me.  After all, I already know what I eat...lol.

So breakfast today consisted of a bowl of granola cereal (that will be hard to give up for 90 days, it was tasty), and an italian soda drink (Soda water, shot of espresso flavoring and some half & half).  Lunch today will be a Chicken Sausage Sandwhich.  Snacks (since I am eating every three hours) is going to be an orange (early snack) and some Carrots and Celery (Late snack).  Dinner, I think, is going to BLT's.  And nothing to eat after that.

I will repost this daily until June 1 when I start the challenge.   Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment