Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Initial Post...why am I here?

With some help from my good friend Michelle, I am going to be starting out on a 90 day weight loss challenge called the 'Body By Vi 90-Day Challenge.'  Here is how it works.

Every day, I will have a shake for breakfast, a healthy snack, a shake for lunch, a health snack, and a normal dinner.  The plan is to see how much weight I can drop in the 90 days of the challenge.  I am not going to start until June 1, so I can start at the beginngin of a month.  That also means I have time to let some of my friends get on board too and do the challenge with me.  We can support each other - and God knows I can use all the help I can get on this journey...

So, who is in it with me? 

1 comment:

  1. While not on the diet with you (since I am on my own), I whole-heartedly support you my friend.
    Leroy J.

    ReplyDelete