Monday, May 23, 2011

Is it June 1st yet?

Had a big challenge party during the Outlaw Radio Network broadcast last night, and Michelle came out to share samples of the Body by Vi product.  Some initial thoughts -

First, we had the the mix with nothing in it - kinda tastes like cake mix.  It isn't bad, but not my forte.  Honestly, at this point, I wasn't sure I could commit to it for 90 days...

Michelle then mixed some up with Orange Juice.  Holy crap, now this is something I can do every day for breakfast. Seriously, it was almost like an Orange Julius, really carried the taste well.  This immediately rested my earlier thoughts about doing this for 90 days...

Michelle then mixed up some Chocolate/Peanut Butter Cup. Tasted just like it.  Not bad at all, although I wouldn't have this too often as it was very sweet and yummy, but I don't think it will be a regular for me - although the occasional treat will work nicely.

Lastly, Michelle made up some raspberry lemonade.  Ok, this is a close second to the Orange.  I think I have my two staples for the diet. Plus, there are tons of other recipes online, so I can experiment when I need to mix it up a little bit.

My thoughts about whether or not this was a good idea or not is out the window - the 90 day challenge is going to be good for me, and I am going to make it some good fun.

It's not too late for my friends to do it with me. I think a few have already committed, but the more the merrier.  If you read this and want to do it, let me know...

Happy Monday!
KDawg

ILJS

No comments:

Post a Comment