Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 18th...

Happy Mount Saint Helan's Day!

About 12 days from the start of the 90 Day Body by Vi Challenge, I think I am getting anxious to start.  We are planning a shaking tasting party during the radio show this week, 9pm at the studio (anyone else wanna come sample, let me know).  Michelle is bringing, among others, their Orange Julius shake, which I can not wait to try (I am a sucker for anything that taste like orange cream).  I am still looking for people to do this with me, I think I have a better chance for success if I have a good support system of other people doing the same thing.  You know, when the urge comes to say 'Oh, I can take a day off, who cares?" we can lean on each other to keep each other motivated.

This isn't, of course, the only thing I am doing.  I joined a hiking group from my mom's church, they go out once a month on random (butt-kicking) hikes around the sound.  I'm talking like 11, 12 mile hikes.  Holy crap...

Anything worth doing, though, is worth doing right. 

ILYJS

KDawg

No comments:

Post a Comment