Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Weigh In....

I haven’t had time to write in the blog much the last few days.  Truth be told, I am also working the Kitsap BlueJackets, and the first week or two in June is always a pain in the backend, because in addition to the daily job, plus sleeping in a big wood shed (the fireworks stand) I am also fighting desperately to get all the PA stuff done for opening night, which – by the way – is tonight.

It doesn’t mean, however, that I have been off the Challenge.  We did our weekly weigh in on Sunday.  Now, when I started this challenge – on June 1st – I weighed in at 348 lbs.  (yes, call me Fatty McFatterson…shaddup).  So, on Sunday, just 5 days into the challenge, we did my first weigh in, live on my radio show, The Outlaw Radio Network.  And we used the same scale as the first weigh in.

How much did I weigh?

342 pounds.

That’s right, just 5 days into the challenge, I have already dropped 6 pounds.  No exercise changes, no activity changes.  Just following the plan, day to day.

So, while it is early in the process – still 83 days to go as of today – I am optimistic that I can drop a good chunk of weight in 90 days.  I am sure I won’t continue to lose at this same rate, but…seriously…if I can maintain any continuous weight loss, it’s a plus.  And with this Body By Vi, I feel like I am doing just that.

Will write more tomorrow, opening night at the Ballpark tonight.  Gonna have to fight the urge to have a late night bratworst…taking my shake to the ballark instead…

ILJS

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment