Thursday, June 2, 2011

Body by Vi….this sh*t is BANANAS!!! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

See that? Gwen Staffini reference in my blog. I’ve been blogging for 10 years, and that is a first.

You’ll get the Banana reference in a minute…

So Day 2 of the Challenge rolls along, and I am noticing something really interesting about this plan:

I’m not missing eating that much.

Ok, let me clarify. I eat – for example, when you check my daily menu, you will see I have added a third snack every day – but as for eating some ton of crap for lunch that is full of preservatives, additives and fat, I don’t miss it. Not today, maybe tomorrow. I spend my lunch breaks in the break room at work, sipping my shake, watching CNN (oh, what idiot candidate is announcing his run for the presidency this week?), and that’s it.

Plus, it makes me appreciate dinner that much more. Seriously.

Ok, here is the daily menu:

Breakfast Shake – Orange CreamSickle – Get used to this, this will be a staple of my daily plan.

Morning Snack – Raw Veggies with a little ranch (Really, I didn’t use much of it, but broccoli without is just…well, like eating grass.)

Lunch Shake – Chocolate Banana (See? Banana reference. And for the record, this was AMAZINGLY good. I wish I had seconds)

Lunch Snack – Orange (loves me some fruit…shaddup!)

Pre-Dinner Snack – Apple

Dinner –

So, you may ask why I added another snack? Simple – I am thinking I need to eat every 2 hours to keep the body metabolism on track. Which works – I eat my first shake at 830, first snack at 1230, lunch shake at 230, second snack at 430, but then I don’t eat dinner til about 830 because of ferry schedule. So, I added another snack in there. It will always be healthy…just helping the body move along it’s way.

Looking forward to the first weigh in on Sunday. I know it isn’t even a week into this, but if I can go into getting weighed on Sunday and I have dropped a pound or two, I will see this as a major success story to begin with. Wish me luck.

Better yet, take the challenge with me. This is actually pretty fun…

Tune into this week’s Outlaw Radio Network to hear more, and to get the latest on the weigh in. Michelle Attencio-McCoy/McCoy-Attencio (lol) will be in studio for the weight in and kick off of the challenge for me. Call the show, we can answer your questions, or share your success stories. I need all the inspiration I can get!


Be Well!
 
ILJS

KDawg

No comments:

Post a Comment