Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's been One Week...

No, that is not a reference to the stupid 'Barenaked Ladies' song...

So, today marks the official start of the second week of my ’90-Day Body by Vi Challenge.  Some thoughts, summing up the first week:

1 – My life is SO not conducive to dieting.  Serious, between the commute to Seattle, sleeping in a Fireworks stand for 6 weeks, to working the ballgames for the Kitsap BlueJackets, I have no time to eat healthy, make a healthy snack, blah blah.  It just doesn’t work.  It is, honestly, the key thing I like about this challenge – I don’t have to do anything besides make a shake and take it out the door with me, regardless of where I am going.  It’s a whole lot better than grabbing a soda, and tastes a hell of a lot better than a bottle of water. 

2 – I am anxious to weigh myself in again.  I mean, I know it isn’t going to be 6 pounds every week, but…well, whenever I can weigh myself in, it will give me enough motivation to do this for another week.  I am really taking this a week at a time – 90 days seems like such a long time – but week to week, this is much easier to motivate myself for.

3 – Most importantly, I haven’t messed up yet.  Not at all.  Two shakes a day, two snacks, and one meal.  I have made a slight change, though – instead of doing my meal for dinner, I am doing it for lunch instead.  But other than that, no change, no missed deadlines, no missed shakes.

So, that is where we stand.  I am increasingly amazed how simple this has been – so far – and while I know that it is bound to get more challenging, right now, it’s been a pretty nice walk in the park, and I don’t hate it…lol

There is, as always, the option for any of you who read this to do it with me.  If you want more info, you can message me or email – and you can even get the product for free. I wouldn’t mind the support, and wouldn’t mind giving it.

Oh yeah – tried a new shake today:  Half a lemon, some fresh strawberries, the Vi powder and some water and ice.  Yummy, but next time, I will only use a quarter of a lemon.  I got pucker face…lol

ILJS

KDawg

No comments:

Post a Comment