Sunday, June 12, 2011

Getting ready for another weigh in…

So, it’s 12 days into the process, and I continue to ‘Rock The Challenge’.  That’s my motto, btw….Rockin’ The Challenge.  Why? Because I am stupid and want to motivate myself with catchy little slogans.  I’m a simple man.  Get over it.

 I will be honest and admit that I worry that I am going to go in the show tonight, weigh in, and…nothing.  It isn’t feasible, really, but I do have this insecurity that I will fail even by doing what I should do.

 That being said, I have done a great job this week.  I am rather proud of myself for sticking to the shakes, and the snacks and all that.  I am really proud of myself for getting past the sugar in my diet.  I haven’t had a soda – or, sadly, a slurpee – since this started.  No candy.  My snack are always at least minimally healthy – like humus – going to extremely healthy, like fresh fruit or veggies.

 I am hopeful I will go into the weigh in tonight on the show and drop another 5 or so pounds.  That would make me happy.  I haven’t looked at this ‘Body by Vi’ challenge as a saving grace – there are still decisions to be made every day that are important to the process, such as what I choose for snacks, staying away from crap foods, etc – but I do see it as a good start, kicking me me in the right direction with some extra help.

 Any of you doing the challenge?  I would love to hear some stories on how you feel it is working for you, what your challenges are.  I am always looking to find other keys to success, maybe you have some advice that could help me?

 If you want to hear the weigh in, tune in to my radio show, the Outlaw Radio Network, Sunday nights from 7-11pm.  I will do the weigh in about 9pm or so.  You can hear it live at www.OutlawRadioNetwork.com
 
Cheers!

 ILJS

 Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment