Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Thursday

Sitting on the ferry, heading to work, enjoying my Vi Orange Cream Shake. 

 I haven’t decided if I it is because of the Shakes (Michelle may know, however, I don’t) but I am a pretty darned good moods the last few days.  A little tired, but that’s from sleeping on the floor I a fireworks stand every night, but otherwise I feel good. 

 I haven’t shared my eating plan for the day on here much lately, moreso because of my weird schedule, but let’s get back to it:

 Breakfast – Orange Cream Vi Shake

First Snack – Orange

Lunch – Taco Salad (YUMMY!)

Second Snack – Celery Sticks

Dinner – Strawberry Kiwi Vi Shake

 Sounds like a good day!

 In related thoughts, someone very special to me wrote me today and said they were reading the blog and considering taking up the challenge with me.  I hope you do, it would be something that we could support each other on and help each other out with.  If you need my help, all you have to do is ask.

To anyone else considering the Challenge, or wanting more info, you can get more information on my page:


Ok, we are about to dock.  Hope you have a great day, and will write more later.

KDawg

 (PS – Michelle – you were totally right about Scotty McCreery.  I think this kid is gonna have a very long and successful career…)

No comments:

Post a Comment