Monday, July 11, 2011

Seriously?

Ok, did the weigh in on the show last night.  I dropped, well, .4 pounds.  That’s right, not FOUR pounds, but POINT FOUR pounds.  That’s not even half a pound.

I’m embarrassed.

I knew I would have a week with zero movement, but I just wasn’t expecting it this week.   And, I’m mad.  I want to lose weight, and I want it gone faster.

 It’s embarrassing, you know most of my friends joke about my weight – and I am to blame for that because I do it to myself too – but dammit, I ain’t going down as ‘fat ass’ anymore. 

 Starting Wednesday Morning, I am getting up at 6:45, and walking for 45 minutes to an hour before work.  Period.  And if that doesn’t work, I will keep adding wrinkles to this until it does.  The Body by Vi is working wonders, but I better kick myself in the ass if I want to do this.

 It’s not over…

 ILJS

 Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment